Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those who came to Harpers Ferry this year THANKS!!

Lets start throwing some ideas around for next year

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that Kiwi should be in charge of organizing next years meet again....
damn you canadians. I will glady do all I can, But I could use some Ideas

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
I'm really thinking on this one. I'll toss it around at the meet you're missing today - at the campfire, (rubbing it in gently with class), Let's start now, while you still have a license...hehehehe.

jurn

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I still say PA

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
PA is a pretty good idea. Seems like an equal amount of driving for a few regions.

·
2,593 Posts
But there's some nice places along the Delaware Gap area too.

·
2,593 Posts
hey, this looks like a nice place, although I'd prefer to be not near the pool, kids and noise. I didn't see a field area. They have some nice sites.

I would need to check on how many dogs they will take.

I'd rather be up by the trails.

I found a route to avoid 3 round-abouts, Can't do those ya know. My new directions only adds about 10 min.

Regards,
jurn

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
the entrance to the site & the pool/playground/rec area are down hill from all the sites....... & dogs should not be a problem, last time I was there we had a few at our site......

·
Registered
296 Posts
Too bad more folks aren't closer to western NY... I have about 300 acres of land in the country that would be perfect for a meet since there is a huge open area. Its quiet, has electricity and plumbing, and most importantly, no crazy rules to follow. :cool:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Too bad more folks aren't closer to western NY... I have about 300 acres of land in the country that would be perfect for a meet since there is a huge open area. Its quiet, has electricity and plumbing, and most importantly, no crazy rules to follow. :cool:
That would be sooo cool!

·
2,593 Posts
OKay HondaMoney.....pm your addy so I can start redoing the route.
I don't do Round-abouts and try to avoid toll booths.
Although toll booths have gotten easier since now Easy pass is all away across and not just one on the end.

I think your place sounds great too.

another 300 miles, eeewww, frown.
but if we stay enough days, that's okay.

I still like the campground also.
jurn

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I think that we might have a winner.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts