Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home with her about an hour ago. I've been looking at used 2008 and 2009 E's. Previously had an '05 Titanium Metallic, sold it and bought a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and really got to be dissatisfied with the Liberty. So I've been going around looking at the used E's. I saw the Royal Blue Pearl one today and that was it!!!! And that's a color I would never have thought I wanted, but when I saw how beautiful she looked in the sun....well she's mine! She's a 2010 EX with 40 miles on her. The one thing...actually 2 things... I would really like is a moonroof, and carpet from South Coast.
Pictures will come, but it may be a few days.:grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Awesome, gratz!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Brought Mine Home Too

Mine's a 2010 Magnesium Metallic...makes me cry whenever I park it and walk away. My wife has been teasing me and says when I click the remote for the second time...she's crying out for me too! Yup, my wife just recently increased her medication dose! Hahaha

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!!!!!! I'm glad to be back to the Element again. I know there is lots of good information on this board. Looking forward to adding some things to my new E:roll:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sunday me and my pals did our usual midday 12 mile bike ride down the Balona Creek Bike Path to the jetty in Marina Del Rey.

Parked next to the bike path in front of a boat shop was a brand new Royal Blue Pearl SC. .
I hung back from the pack to stop and throughly check it out.
It got no complaints from me.
Royal Blue Pearl is a beautiful color.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group.......................just where in the midwest r u ?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
get a camera and take some pictures and post them ! :grin:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Royal Blue Pearl E club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts