Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently ordered a 2010 Polished Silver Metallic SC around a month ago, and according to the dealer it should be in the first week of July with any luck. I'm very excited about it, my dad has an 04 (not sure what model exactly) and I've always thought it was cool. I chose the SC since I don't need it to be as rugged as he does, so the spiffed up interior will be nice. I'm a photographer and have a ton of gear, and it's just becoming way too much of a hassle carting all of it around in my 08 Lancer. No doubt it is a good car, I'm just outgrowing it. Hopefully the next week can go by fast so I can stop playing with the 360 degree view of it on Honda's website and actually go drive it!

Edit: Accidentally put an apostrophe in "its" in the title. Oops

·
Registered
480 Posts
Cool, post pics as soon as you get it home. Oh, btw, since you're a photographer, they'd better be good ones too!! Just kidding, welcome to the madhouse. Be sure to check out all the mandatory mods throughout the rest of the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh they will be, don't worry haha. And thanks, I've been lurking around here the past couple of days and already have found some things I definitely want to do to the car

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Cool, post pics as soon as you get it home. Oh, btw, since you're a photographer, they'd better be good ones too!! Just kidding, welcome to the madhouse. Be sure to check out all the mandatory mods throughout the rest of the forum.
Ditto...! LOL!!!

There a couple of photogs here (Billboard being one) and he's got N-I-C-E equipment to take some N-I-C-E shots...

Reserving "official welcomes" til those pics roll thru...! You know the drill...!

OF YOUR E...
(Thanks again for the smiley AztecRol...!)

LBD

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to Club SC. Get some pics up of that bad boy as soon as you get it!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Congrats Kojack021...

You've got a really nice looking E there Bud...! May she provide you with many years of service and enjoyment... You should of started a thread in the "Greets & Intros" section so you could get a "proper" EOC Welcome...! (Maybe ask the Mods "nicely" to move it...?) Oh, Kojack021, what's your "Location"...? Please fill that out in your Profile...

Now if we can only get Goodoneian to post pics of HIS/HERS...! LOL!

LBD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah perhaps I should have, I hadn't fully navigated the site before I posted this. So feel free to move it.

I wish I had my car so I could post pictures :( hopefully the dealer will receive it the week of the 1st. Apparently they're hard cars to get in Southern California, I just saw my first 10' model (an EX) tonight. I've never seen an 09'. But that's not a bad thing, it'll be cool driving around the only SC in my area :)

And I'm a he, My name is Ian. good-one-ian, just a user name I've had for years

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ah perhaps I should have, I hadn't fully navigated the site before I posted this. So feel free to move it.

I wish I had my car so I could post pictures :( hopefully the dealer will receive it the week of the 1st. Apparently they're hard cars to get in Southern California, I just saw my first 10' model (an EX) tonight. I've never seen an 09'. But that's not a bad thing, it'll be cool driving around the only SC in my area :)

And I'm a he, My name is Ian. good-one-ian, just a user name I've had for years
My apologies Ian...! Well, I guess, since Kojack021 has done so, my faith is in the dealer to get you that truck so that you can take pictures of it...! Good luck and keep hounding them...! It's the summer for crying-out-loud and it's the perfect time for the Element to show off her "stuff"!!!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile updated,
Good job on that mod Kojack...! LOL!

G1Ian... Update...? Get a fire
under the dealer...!!!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well around a month after I was originally intended to receive the car, I finally did.

I had quite an annoying experience in doing so to say the least. The dealer it was originally ordered from decided to lie about them placing the order for the car, and it turns out said dealer wasn't even allocated that particular car. We had to go down to another dealership around 30 miles away (not a huge deal, but an inconvenience) which had the same car I wanted being built the second week of July. So, it got built and delivered ahead of schedule, and I finally have the car as of the previous Saturday :)

No pictures yet, but I'll take some before too long hopefully

1 - 12 of 12 Posts