Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Selling my 2011 Honda Element LX. It has AWD/4WD and 110,000 miles on it. It is set-up for camping and has quite a few modifications. partial list of upgrades below. Never had any mechanical issues, I change the oil and anything else necessary every 3,000 miles.

Some upgrades include:
  • New Kenwood Stereo, Bluetooth capability, upgraded speakers (also added tweeters).
  • Full camping platform - includes four storage cabinets and one pull out drawer. Sleeps two comfortably. It can be entirely removed. We throw a mattress on top.
  • Solar system (100 Watt Panel to 100 Amp Hour Batter) - with charge controller and inverter for use with any household plug and usb charger.
  • Brand new 225/75R-16 General Grabbers (less than 500 miles on them).
  • Yakima Mega Warrior roof rack - custom mounted for lower profile.
  • 7 Gallon Solar Shower - custom made to fit the mega warrior (has some patch work, but works well enough).
  • The coveted center console cooler is included!
  • Rear hatch release for easy in/out for camping.
  • Window shades for all windows - for camping privacy.
  • Has tinted windows all the way around (15%).
  • I have the two backseats - they are not installed but will come with the car. They pop in and out easily.
  • 18 inch LED light bar recessed in front bumper.
  • Catalytic converter has a cable and welded bars protecting it from theft (major problem with these cars).
  • Welded on Tow Hitch.

Its not perfect - its ten years old. There are some dents/scratches on the body (see pics). The fabric of the seats has some discoloration (no tears or rips).

More pictures and videos on my Instagram: honda_elemental

Serious offers only please. Asking 17,500 OBO. These are hard to find in good shape and low miles - especially with all the upgrades. Thank you for your time. Text or email is best. 31o six17 one664

Thanks!

Craigslist post here: 2011 Honda Element Camper - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha - secret service! Love it. I friggin' love this car. But I have wanted a pick-up for a long time (I want the back seats back) and I really could use a proper 4 low at work sometimes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts