Honda Element Owners Club banner

Who's in on this?

• Danger - watch for skunks noshing in the dampsters at night.. yeech!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So many birds, so little time.. bring binoculars

• Very cool things here this time of year! CYA there.

• I'm not going and you can't make me go either.

• Good for you! You'de hate it anyway. Too much fun!

• Total voters
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Sorry I missed it!

...but the David Byrne/St. Vincent show at the Greek on Saturday was A-MAZING! I also braved the Thursday downpour to catch this show at the Arlington in Santa Barbara two nights before. I'm up for another wine campout soon though.

Ric

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
...but the David Byrne/St. Vincent show at the Greek on Saturday was A-MAZING! I also braved the Thursday downpour to catch this show at the Arlington in Santa Barbara two nights before. I'm up for another wine campout soon though.

Ric

Ric - I bet that was a fabulous show!

We're always up for another wine campout. More sooner than later.

I would also like to do a Cachuma run and see if Colin at Bobcack in Lompoc could barrel taste us again sometime over the next two months. Allyson awaits the outcome of our fiance visa application from her winery in British Columbia - we should have the word by Valentine's. She won't be able to join us for a Bobcack visit before then.
Yes! What a great idea! - "Barrel Tasting at the Babcork Winery in Lompoc" was a huge hit the last time we did it.
Let us know if you can get Colin to work us in.. t'would be great to see him and Chan again.

please keep us posted on this one

Ric introduces us to the Babcork Winery in Lompoc

Colin doing his thing - can't actually remember what he is doing here but it was most impressive.

Pretty amazing things going on at Babcork.

Carol listens attentively as Allison serves some taste samples while taking us through the production process.

Ric checking for clarity

Some of the Babcork Wines we bought...

41 - 45 of 45 Posts