Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fantastic day in Lake Elsinore. Got to hang with the RockinRoller and Darth Raider. Saw a lot of nice Honda's and a lot of sexy ladies!! Matt and role in together representing Element Owners. Wish there were a lot more E's Rollin In with us. I will down load pics tomorrow. We definitely need to get more than 4 E's down there next year. All in all it was a blast of a day....note to self wool slacks are a bad choice in this Cali heat!!:grin:

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Sounds like a good time, we will have to make it down next year to help represent.

Lets see those pictures!

P.S.
Wool slacks? What? Did you think it was prom?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics coming after work today Tandem. Haha on the wool slacks, they were from H&M so they were a thin. They were also high waters (i love high waters, my wife hates that i wear them!! calls me a dork) so the air could cool my ankles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yo eibach was koo but to dam hot! Got myself a sunburn .lol
It was nice to meet other e owners . Hope to see pictures of our e's
Around the web.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I just wanna see pictures of Nick in those "wool slacks". :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Likewise bro . Hope to see you guys at the norm reevs meet .
Btw . Seling some megan porfomance lowering springs for
Element bought them for $170 and used them for a month and a week
On the dot .them boght the k sports asking $130 obo .

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Likewise bro . Hope to see you guys at the norm reevs meet .
Btw . Seling some megan porfomance lowering springs for
Element bought them for $170 and used them for a month and a week
On the dot .them boght the k sports asking $130 obo .
Put them up on the Trading Post with pics, will go like hot cakes I imagine.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics

I'm going to put 20 photos up. There were so many nice cars that I wouldn't have had enough stoarge on the camera to take them all. Many more nice cars that I didn't get pics of. Plus it was hot and I am extremely white. If it wasn't for Chief and his Honda SPF 30 sun block (he seriously loves Honda cuz even his sunblock was repped!!) I would've been a Rock Lobster!! Thank You Chief;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
A sick Civic with a set of cool purp wheels and of course Chief knw this guy along with about 90% of the guys in the meet. The Civic Hatch had a really cool Airplane Grey paint that i was very fond of. The GG civic reminded me of my 2006 Civivc so of course I had to get a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I amm a sucker for bright colors and pastel colors so naturally I loved this Civic Coupe decked out in black wheels. I believe he had sticker on the bottom that said he loved boobies....duh who doesn't?? The Odyssey was riding air bags so I had snap this for misdirection (Mark). Sweet Fit with carbon fiber hood, if my wife would only let me start working on her fit:(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Again these civics had 2 things i love, 1 slammed and 2 bright colors!! I'd never make it as a flying bug. Another RBM found away from his home...wish he could've parked next to us but it was nice to see a fellow E owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nasty Accord

This was by far one of my fav rides!! This guy was rocking it hward in the Accord on bags!! Again Chief knew this guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A top notch NSX, what else needs to be said?? What show would be complete without a bad a$$ old Motorcycle!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Best Ride @ Eibach

This lil girl had by the far the dopest ride at the meet!! Think it was a Viper or something, not a Honda but still style points must be awarded. She literally had a slew of people taking photos and videos everywhere she went. Two thumbs up to Dad for slamming it, painting some fresh wheels, and a stance that was killer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Darth Raider....TD!!

I could easily take millions of photos of Chief's Darth Raider but if you read the Honda Tuning mag then you have a little knowledge on what went into and still goes into his E. Looking clean as ever!!8)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts