Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Fin

Had a great time in the hot hot sun yesterday. Saw a ton of amazing rides and some real personal handy work. A lot of imagination went into a lot of the Honda's and it was nothing short of spectacular. Don't know exactly how many cars came but I'd guess no less than 500 no more than 800, could be wrong. Had a lot of cool car vendors selling misc stuff for good prices and the DJ was a nice touch. Things I didn't like; well seeing how it was 45 clams to get I thought each car might have gotten at least a tee shirt or gift bag upon entrance. They did have an Eibach booth that was giving away stickers and other stuff but the wait line was beyond reasonable. The food trucks were somewhat a let down too, they did have a Domino's guy walking around selling pies. Luckily we brought our cooler with snax. Toward the end the alcohol started to kick in and people started getting unruly but thats to be expected. Heard people got their car stolen....don't know how true that is?? Overall it was nice, got to meet Matt, Cat, Robyn, PJ and Jose. Always a good time when you get to pick the Godfather's brain when it comes to the Element!! Until next year....:)

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts