Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 EX Fiji Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from SATX! Just bought a 08 Ex, love it already! Bought it from my best friend, so I’m the 2nd owner. Learning the quirks of this unique vehicle. Anyone in the San Antonio area?
Travis

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,291 Posts
Welcome to the EOC tmarreaga! :)

Looks like a great find! Love that color too!

You have come to the right place for Element information. The search function on this site is your friend! Just about any question you may have has been discusses here already.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,064 Posts
Welcome! Looks a lot warmer down there than Cincinnati. My son has its 2007 twin.

All maintenance up to date? Just based on the one photo, night be time to clear up the headlights.

·
Registered
2008 EX Fiji Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Looks a lot warmer down there than Cincinnati. My son has its 2007 twin.

All maintenance up to date? Just based on the one photo, night be time to clear up the headlights.
I’m planning on taking it to my dealer to have a once over. I’m having issues with the blinking drive light intermittently. Yeah the headlights need some TLC. What would you suggest. I used one I thought was good on my previous vehicle which eventually got worse.

·
Registered
2004 Fiji EX-AWD
169 Posts
I’m planning on taking it to my dealer to have a once over. I’m having issues with the blinking drive light intermittently. Yeah the headlights need some TLC. What would you suggest. I used one I thought was good on my previous vehicle which eventually got worse.
1st try Mother aluminum & Mag wheel compound with buffer.

If that doesnt get it the way you want, then do it the right way
with the wetsanding...800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 and then
a ceramic coating spray or applied.
Meguires has a good setup. Just search YT.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've used Meguiars medium kit with good success.

Before and after;
View attachment 206953 View attachment 206954
Wow! That looks great fleetw00d. How long ago did you clean them? How well has it held up? My '08 SC is getting to the point I'll have to do something. I used a kit (don't recall the brand) on my '00 Civic back in '11 or '12. I seem to recall they got foggy again in about 6-7 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts