1. AAA Emergency Services vanity plate.
2. Fog lights.
3. Many headlight bulbs.
4. Protective screen in front of radiator/condenser to catch bugs and things.
5. Radiator flush every 100k mi.
6. Battery X3 and when I got tired of that.
7. Optima yellow top battery. Along with that went a beefier power and ground cable for the 2000w inverter.
8. Oil change every 5k mi with Castrol 5w-20 Synthetic Blend. There have been a few times I used 5w-30 or some other brand due to lack of stock.
9. Serpentine belt every 100k mi.
10. Motor mounts once, all of them.
11. Valve adjustment every 100k mi.
12. Transmission fluid every 100k mi.
13. Oil filter every 10k mi.
14. Air filter... I really don't know. I just pull it out, smack it around to bit to dislodge some dirt and see if it needs changing. If you hold it up in the air and you can see sunlight through it you don't need to change it.
15. Extra fuse box for stuff. It gives me 6 more fused circuits and it think I'm using 4 or 5 of them.
16. Front brake pads every 100k mi. Except for the time I didn't grease the sliders and the passenger side caliper got stuck. The inside pad got chewed up pretty quick that time.
17. Compliance bushings once, recently.
18. One windshield at about 30k mi... then I learned not to tailgate (that one oughta piss a few people off).
19. Dash cam. A USB webcam mounted in front of the rear view mirror.
20. Tweeters. Since there was a place for em but it didn't come with em.
21. Yoda bobblehead.
22. Remote control for remote start etc.
23. All the instrument cluster bulbs cause I got tired of it being so dim.
24. Radio. Who hasn't done that.
25. Aux input for radio. On the trim piece just to the right of the radio.
26. Velcro in certain spots on the dash for certain things to stick.
27. Code Lock.
28. Start button.
29. Hidden button to take out of park.
30. Disabling the ignition so the remote works the way I want it to.
31. Relays and stuff inside the dash for the remote start and stuff.
32. Steering wheel knob.
33. Extra 12v outlet to the right of the shifter.
34. SC center console.
35. Laptop stand.
37. 4 way USB adaptor.
38. Radiator fans. The thin one twice and the normal one once.
39. Tires. The factory tires lasted only 30k, I've gotten 60k+ out of each set since.
40. Alternator, once.
41. Starter, once. By the way, taking the intake manifold off to get to it was not as hard/scary as it seems.
42. Spark plugs every 100k mi. I tried something other than the NGK iridium once and will never make that mistake again.
43. Screen covering the inlet for the vents to keep leaves and things from getting into the blower.
44. Blower motor once.
45. No more overpriced cabin filter.
46. Boston Acoustics to replace the factory speakers.
47. Flashlight holder on door panel.
48. That bead thingie on the seat to help keep me cool in the summertime. These seats do not breathe at all.
49. Vent Visors.
51. Lowered lock button so I don't lock the doors when I hang my arm out the window.
52. Subs in the rear doors.
53. Roof racks made from an aluminum atv ramp.
54. Solar panel mounted in between roof racks to keep battery charged while on site making keys and stuff.
55. 2000w inverter.
56. 12v outlet in the rear.
57. Fluorescent light at the rear hatch.
58. Chrome "Locksmith" and EOC sticker on the hatch.
59. '03 center caps for the black on black steelie look.
60. Compacted all my work stuff to the very back to have back seats again.
61. Trim rings to finish off the steelies.
62. Radiator @ 353k mi.
63. Reese class 3 receiver hitch.
64. Honda trailer hitch wiring harness.
65. VTEC oil pressure switch.
66. A/C compressor @ 356k mi. (it's freakin hot)
67. CV axles.
68. Transmission @ 370,000 mi.
69. Catalytic converter @ 370k mi.
70. Rear Shocks @ 385k mi.
71. Tensioner pulley.
Thanks Locksmith (I didn't get an email that you replied)I have not. I could probably dig up some of the receipts though. It would just be the cost of the parts since I do all the work myself. The most expensive item being the transmission followed by either the A/C compressor or catalytic converter.