Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, just looking for a little clarification, is 303 for the internal plastic or the outside black panels? I've seen several posts that could have referring to either.

Thank you for the clarifications

Mark

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
You can use it on either or,but usually on here when someone's refering to 303 they're usually using it on their exterior plastics/panels.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I know several detailers that swear by it as their protectant of choice for all interior plastic.

I've been meaning to order some for forever...

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Early on I used 303 on the outside, but now (6 yrs later) I don't. The plastic panels don't really need anything. Plus, if you apply it too heavily, you get streaking after it rains. It's kind of expensive, so I don't slop it around.

Now I mostly use 303 to clean and lubricate the door seals (and wiper blades).

Occasionally I use it on the interior panels - but beware that it leaves a slick coating, so use with caution on the surfaces like the steering wheel.

I also use it periodically on an inflatable boat and dry suit cuffs.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Early on I used 303 on the outside, but now (6 yrs later) I don't. The plastic panels don't really need anything. Plus, if you apply it too heavily, you get streaking after it rains. It's kind of expensive, so I don't slop it around.

Now I mostly use 303 to clean and lubricate the door seals (and wiper blades).

Occasionally I use it on the interior panels - but beware that it leaves a slick coating, so use with caution on the surfaces like the steering wheel.

I also use it periodically on an inflatable boat and dry suit cuffs.
It also has a noticeable chemical smell to it, but it went away after a couple days. Its well worth the smell IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts