Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.

Someone asked about the fog cover 3D print files I made and I realized there may be other 3D print files that are element related coming out of the forum.

Maybe they should all live in one place? Any ideas on a good non image file host that would survive any one of us being hit by a bus?

Anyway, I鈥檓 going to dump them here when I get back to my laptop and figure out hosting.

Here鈥檚 the little fuel door ghosts. 馃懟 I鈥檓 printing them with a semi flexible filament, but I may be able to tweak a few things to make it work with a stiff filament.

Before and after.

Registered
I know someone had made a center console insert that allows for a canteen and a phone cubby, I tried to look for it but couldn鈥檛 find the thread again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Here's 3d printer file for a Nalgene holder that my son just built up and printed for me. :)

Registered
Hey folks.

Someone asked about the fog cover 3D print files I made and I realized there may be other 3D print files that are element related coming out of the forum.

Maybe they should all live in one place? Any ideas on a good non image file host that would survive any one of us being hit by a bus?
Do you have the files for the fuel door bumpers? Or did I just miss them somehow?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts