Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Probably someone swapped out the green accented seats and plastic trim panels, that was a common modification for people who had either green or the blue interior trim accents, my galapagos green 04 EX definitely came with the green accents inside

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

not my Element but this is what the green seats and dash and door trim panels look like from the factory

the green leather steering wheel cover was an optional accessory, dont think you can get that from the dealer anymore but probably still can get it from wheelskins, I believe thats where Honda got them from originally

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
View attachment 216740
View attachment 216741
View attachment 216742

not my Element but this is what the green seats and dash and door trim panels look like from the factory

the green leather steering wheel cover was an optional accessory, dont think you can get that from the dealer anymore but probably still can get it from wheelskins, I believe thats where Honda got them from originally
View attachment 216740
View attachment 216741
View attachment 216742

1 - 18 of 18 Posts