Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are sitting in my Element waiting to be installed.:-(

I am impatient and wanted them installed tonight, but Wal-Mart won't install the tires because 1. not the stock size, and 2. look too wide and will possibly rub. I work on the computers at a auto shop in town and they let me use their equipment in exchange (saved me a LOT of money!!!)

*sniff*

I will check with a local tire shop in the morning....but I should probably just stop being lazy and install them myself. :smile:

Anyone have these on their Element?? Super sexy tread pattern. And I can't wait for a little wider tire.

Jhuggans

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Great Tire choice J. If you have a Discount Tire or America's tire in your area set up an appointment with them. We'll get you in and out quick and our installation services are good for the life of your tires not just a one time deal.

After you have run them for a while post up what you think. We'd love to read your review.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have 235/65/16's on mine with a 6" rim/ +40 offset. No rub and I have my E lowered with Eibach's. They fit and look better than stock. Speedo is off by like .7 at 60mph.

I have the goodyear assurance tirs... they are a A B 700 tire but only have about 30k on them and they won't pass inspection in December. I liked when they were new, disappointed that they didn't last alittle longer.

Leigh

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great Tire choice J. If you have a Discount Tire or America's tire in your area set up an appointment with them. We'll get you in and out quick and our installation services are good for the life of your tires not just a one time deal.

After you have run them for a while post up what you think. We'd love to read your review.
I live about 40 miles from the closest DTD (Tire Kingdom?) installer. I had a local shop do them today. I was running the Geolander 215/70R16's, and I liked them but regretted not getting something wider. So far I love 'em. I like being able to accelerate without a bunch of tire spin!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts