Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my little crash at the end of May resulted in $5427 :shock: of damage, initial estimate. The impact got into the suspension on the right side, shifted the drivetrain and generally caused havoc. She's gonna be gone for a while. I'm in a 2003 Nissan Altima for the duration, a pretty nice car. I miss my E though... :(

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
That sucks!

But I know that damage can add up fast! The estimate on a paint chip 1/4 size of a dime will cost the car wash $560 to fix!

But hey look on the bright side....at least you get a nice loner car and not stuck in a neon or geo, when my friends Jeep was covered in hail damage she had to drive a Neon for over a month!!!!

I hope you have pictures of you E to keep you company!

·
Registered
24 Posts
My condolences to you and your E! Mine was rear ended last week and it is 541 Bucks to fix. Thank god her insurance is paying for it. The bumper looked good on the outside but was cracked underneath. They are replacing the entire bumper, both pieces. I will be in a rental car also.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
wow sorry about these accidents, i hope all those E owners involved are ok, safe and sound (OK well perhaps the person who hit ya too).. that does hurt to have your brand new E injured.. i hope the recovery goes well... and returns to you real soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts