Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have been hearing alot of different stories on when the 5sp 4wd will be avialable. I was at the dealership yesterday and he didn't think till November. I don't know if he just wanted to sell me a auto or what. I'm hoping the June date is accurate but I would like to know if anyone has heard anything solid. I'm almost in break down mode and think about the auto AHhhhhh.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the FWD 5 Speed when I was told they wouldn't be availale til when the 04 Element was out - September timeframe.

But, I had a knowledgeable dealer tell me last weekend that they will be available in May - but in EXTREMELY limited quantities. He said "Good Luck getting one."

·
Registered
914 Posts
There is another thread on this and Jerry Murray (a dealer) mentioned that it won't be out till November. Read the thread to make sure i got it right.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The brochure says in small print inside the rear flap that it will be out June 2003. But those were surely printed quite some time ago, so who knows if the date still stands?

·
Registered
46 Posts
[quote:738ff63d9b="Hawaiian E"]There is another thread on this and Jerry Murray (a dealer) mentioned that it won't be out till November. Read the thread to make sure i got it right.[/quote:738ff63d9b]

I dont think that I said November. I really dont know when they will be out. We are taking it month by month. When we receive our allocations, they will not let us place orders for the 4wd manual.

Honda isn't saying anything, except that is will be available...we went through the same thing with CRV. That one took over a year to get!

As soon as I find out, I will post it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just went for a test drive today, and the salesman told me there will be 5 4WD 5spds arriving in May. 4 of the 5 are already spoken for, but he said others will continue to arrive thru the summer. So they are coming!

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:6c13d4f90a="NJLibertarian"]I just went for a test drive today, and the salesman told me there will be 5 4WD 5spds arriving in May. 4 of the 5 are already spoken for, but he said others will continue to arrive thru the summer. So they are coming![/quote:6c13d4f90a]

I hear so little about the 5 speed EX AWD I was beginning to think I dream't up the whole thing. Nice to see this post and some positive information. I put my order in for a SOP EX AWD 5 speed in early March. So the first ones to arrive ( hopefully in the color I want ) is spoken for as well. I heard production in May and dealerships would probably be getting them early to mid June to sell them. May would be better wouldn't it ? :D

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts