Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter picked up her new car today and it looks great. Since I have been reading the boards, I knew what to look for and the dealer had prepped it to perfection. No scratches on the paint, the plastic all looked perfect. It has been raining here for weeks and the rear windows had no leaks. 2nd generation squeek blocks, everything tight. My daughter said it drives really well, and is quite peppy, like a turbo. Without the wheel spin that the 2wd allows, it should actually accelerate faster than the 2wd model.

Got my radio code, and now will have to install the accessories I purchased off the net.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Congrats to you, and your lucky daughter, and the whole darned family.

Sounds like things are going great so far - and I hope they will continue to.

Happy safe motoring to you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the GG owner's club. I should be getting mine delivered next week (exact same model). When was yours built?

BTW - what are the 2nd generation squeek blocks that you mentioned??

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Cogratulations to you and your daughter! I'm glad that all is well with your GG baby! Tell your daughter she must take pictures for you to post!

Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car was built on 6/10 and arrived on 6/14 at the dealer.

The squeek blocks are the high-density foam blocks that are now glued under the spare tire cover to prevent squeeking. First gen were white. 2nd gen are grey.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for the info. We should check VINs, I bet that our Elements came off the assembly line right after each other.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Lucy's VIN ends in 029160.

Has she got any near- siblings adopted into the family of EOC?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Kim -

My VIN is about 1600 above yours, not sure how they count them but with a production rate of about 1350 a week it would make since if yours was built during the week of 6/3-6/7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts