Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Trivial fact, the 500,000 photo was taken at the same place as the 300,000 one.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, Ohio put em back into production for me. Don't tell anyone, ok.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is that the highest mileage? What is the mileage range? What year model range? That’s pretty cool that all the company cars are Elements. I bet it creates some good buzz for the business.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, mine has the highest. The rest range from 200k to 300k and they're '03 through '08.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,491 Posts
AWESOME!!
Let's me know I am just getting started and "only" 150K..... :shock: :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Love it, thank for sharing Locksmith! How smooth would you say your 500,000 Element is running?

·
Registered
223 Posts
If I remember correctly, this is the third transmission in this truck. First, original OEM, ~300,000 miles, second Honda Remanufactured, ~ 150,000 miles and did you rebuild the third one or go with another factory reman?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It vibrates at idle in drive but other than that, it's tip top.

It is the 3rd tranny. Current one is from Go Auto Recycling, had 80k on it when I put it in.

No. Had 500005 on it at the pump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This brings me alot of confidence that my 317k E EX AWD has alot of life left! I got a steal for a mere $1100. I am so happy with it! I had no idea this E would become such a blessing!

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
992 Posts
This brings me alot of confidence that my 317k E EX AWD has alot of life left! I got a steal for a mere $1100. I am so happy with it! I had no idea this E would become such a blessing!
I couldn't agree more! Makes me feel like mine is barely broke in at 132K miles. I've owned my '03 EX for a year and a half now, and in that time I have put just 20K miles on it.

Hey, if they last to 500K+ and at the rate I'm going, I'll be way too old to drive long before I wear out my Element! : - )

·
Registered
4 Posts
My '05 with 280k on the original motor and auto trans was squashed by a 200 year old tree a few weeks ago.
today i bought another '05 with 57k original miles!
I hope i get the same service out of this one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts