Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for a simple storage solution, something other than the CD visor organizers, since I don't have many CDs to organize.

Thought a cargo net would be a good solution, and saw nobody made one specifically for visors. I found these small motorcycle cargo nets at Harbor Freight Tools this weekend, tried them on, and they fit perfectly! They even leave access to the mirrors if needed. I love the look of them, and they make it easy to tuck things like maps, passes, etc away for quick/handy access. They were only $2.99 a piece.

I removed the hooks they came with and replaced them will smaller S-Biners so that the visor folds in much closer to being flush with the ceiling.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Very cool idea, thanks for posting up the pics too. Might have to try this out next time when at Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Love both ideas! Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ceiling Net

Really like the idea for the visors! Harbor Freight is the best, isn't it? For my ceiling, I used a Bell trunk organizer and strung some battery powered warm lights! It sags a little too much when there is a good bit of weight on it, but I'm not sitting in the back anyways!

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
And to think the other day I thought I had an original idea of using my cargo net as an overhead net,LOL. Nice pics posted !

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice idea. Gonna try it out with my oem cargo net.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks cool. Thinking about getting one too. Not sure what to actually hold in there Though.
Anyone can give examples of things you actually use the net for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is great. I hadn't even considered a ceiling cargo net, now I'm wondering how I lived without it! Thanks for posting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts