Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dog is SEVEN FEET LONG! Omg ...no way.

Is he taller than the wolfhounds? :?:

-g

===========================================

ND woman's 7-foot-long dog could be record holder
AP - Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:40:24 AM

Boomer may be a buster: Measuring 3 feet tall at the shoulders and 7 feet long from nose to destructive wagging tail, his owner thinks she may have the world's tallest living dog.

Caryn Weber says her 3-year-old Landseer Newfoundland keeps all four paws on the floor when he drinks from the kitchen faucet in her family's farm house in eastern North Dakota.

full article HERE

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
All she needs now is Whiplash the cowboy monkey and a saddle!:D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
My Dane is 3ft tall, seriously doubt this lady is getting any records, that being said... big puppy!
ORLY?

some site said:
Boomer, a 180-pound Landseer Newfoundland dog, stands with owner Caryn Weber at her home south of Casselton, N.D. The dog measures seven feet from nose to tail and stands 36 inches tall at the shoulders. Weber will send his measurements to Guinness World Records for consideration as the tallest living dog. The previous record holder was a Great Dane that died this summer. He measured just over 42 inches at the shoulders.
If you overnight your measurements you may beat her to the punch. :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alternate ride to work

So does the owner of Boomer the dog ride him to work when her Element is in for service? :lol:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I have one that weighs the same but I have not measured him for length and I know he is not that high at the shoulders but has the destructive tail. Last time he got into the living room he sent a cactus flying across the room with his tail.:mad:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
With Christmas coming where does she put her tree?
I know with my two the bottom couple of rows have to be plastic or non-breakable oraments, I can't imagine the scene @ her house

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
With Christmas coming where does she put her tree?
I know with my two the bottom couple of rows have to be plastic or non-breakable oraments, I can't imagine the scene @ her house
We can't have an indoor tree any more, all 3 of our cats LOVE to climb. Instead I get a tree and stake/tie it down in the front yard, then cover it with about a thousand strings of LED bulbs. Looks incredible driving by, and no cleanup in the house afterward! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 26 Posts