Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Tim and Elaine for finding us this camper and driving it down to us from Canada!

We are going to completely gut the inside and re-do everything. Right now it looks like the 70's threw up!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and the original add a room

Attachments

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Very nice, they are great trailers, I would love to find one that nice.:cool: Post lots of pics as you redo it. What color do you plan to paint it?

Drew:)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we are going to paint it a silver color. Today we ripped apart the inside. We want to clean it well and then hopefully use it a few times this year.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats your officially trailer trash! Good luck with the re-do.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
SWEET, good luck with the re-do and start a new thread and post pictures........................

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Good luck can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
That is way too cool-----I would leave it just like it is----I likes the retro look:D

Maybe one day we'll get lucky and find one of those down here.

Best of luck with your new toy. ;-)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I think we are going to paint it a silver color. Today we ripped apart the inside. We want to clean it well and then hopefully use it a few times this year.
....reconsider your color choice.... Silver is unvorgiving and will highlight any and every blemish and imperfection. A 'neutral' white will hide much of that....

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fortunately, there are really no blemishes.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I must say as well that it pulls beautifully!

It's about 850 lbs the way it sits, and aside from a bit of increased wind resistance (it's taller than the E) it traveled very well!

See what you guys have started??? Elaine wants one too now!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I love it.

Paint it darker green and add a dimpled texture...you'll be pulling the first Avacado on wheels with an E.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL What is in the water down there in Texas? You and JoJo are both nuts!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts