Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its not until Saturday August 15th but i wanted to see if anyone was interested?

Old Bridge Township (Englishtown) Raceway Park is having their 7th Annual Honda/Acura Day, ive been there when i used to have my Integra GSr, but then it was stolen & now i just have my E that im putting my love into now-a- days. So now I am going this time in my E. Was wondering who else wants to go & maybe we can represent the EOC on that day. Or do EOC members already know about this day & have something set-up? If anyone is planning something, let me know!

Here is the website if you want more info!http://www.etownraceway.com/

·
Registered
67 Posts
sounds like it could be fun if there were enough Es there!

·
Registered
67 Posts
lets get a running list of who can make it soooo I'm there!!! who else?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah this sounds like a great idea, I would love to get there too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ok, so 3 people! lets go haha we need more than 3! come on everyone, you know you want to go!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd be in for that, I used to go to Waterfest

and I also hit the spring and fall vintage car show and swap meet. And the VW show & go.

Haven't done anything exciting to the E yet so we'll see how it is for the show.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Assuming everything is in order, I'll probably take the trip over. Most of my friends are running some kind of older or newer tuner set-ups, but unfortunately I'm the only one left with a running Honda/Acura. Lol. I'll talk to Fujiisan (or if you see this Greg) we may take the trip together. Pretty much thanks to grad school my E budget has been cut off to oil changes and makeshift DIY fix-its, but his is something to really show off.

Now if only I had a free 2 grand, I could finish the silly thing off. : ( But before I run off topic, put up a reminder in a few months and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
let me know what is going on might want to go

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Justin: Its Honda/Acura day Englishtown Raceway park in NJ & I thought we could get together & rep for the E's! check the 1st thread i have link to their website on it. You could drive your E on the strip to see your times. Ive seen other people with odysseys & E's go on to see their times. Plus there are so many cars to look at there also, should be a good time.

let me know what is going on might want to go

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
wanted to bump the thred have to see what is going on

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,792 Posts
I would like to go. Let me see what my schedule is like. I just might be able to make it there. Will let you know definitely within a week or so.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.