Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the 8 disk cd changer in their Element yet? How long did it take and is it easy to install? I am not very good in installing electronic and wiring stuff :roll:

Thanks fellow Element owners

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have been contemplating this installation myself. If you take a look at the instuctions for installation at HandA.com you'll notice that the electronics are not the difficult part to this project but that you have to remove a million plastic dash molding and seat parts to run the cable.

MT

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Element,
where did you get those numbers? the Honda site says $651 installed and I am
wreslin' with my dealer to get that... I know I can get the changer/attachment at HandA for $408 but who to install other than the dealer, that
knows dash/panel/seat parts and isn't gonna @@%^[email protected]&%$# anything up not too mention warrantee

MT

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Element,
where did you get those numbers? the Honda site says $651 installed and I am
wreslin' with my dealer to get that... I know I can get the changer/attachment at HandA for $408 but who to install other than the dealer, that
knows dash/panel/seat parts and isn't gonna @@%^[email protected]&%$# anything up not too mention warrantee

MT

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MT,

Hondaacuraworld.com sells it for 406.80 plus 2.00 for handling but no shipping cost. I called my dealer last week and he told me it's going to cost me 132.00 for 2 hours of labor :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts