Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,437 Posts
Kewl! I saw a meat box in Elk River a couple months ago. The E was set up for portable butchering with a trailer and everything. I couldn't get a picture at 65mph though.
I wish I had something cool to advertise on my E, would be cheaper than new paint.

· Registered
1,437 Posts
Hardly. Expect $3-12,000 for a printed wrap depending on quality and complexity.
Holy crap! For 12k do you get gold plating or what? Isn't there an economy version like those shrink wrap kits for Easter eggs? Just unroll it over your car and point the torpedo heater at it for a few minutes.:D

· Registered
1,437 Posts
I've wondered that myself after seeing a couple VW Beetles and a PT Cruiser with full wraps.
Those cars are almost completely rounded panels with very little flat areas. I'm guessing you would have to have the patience of a monk and the skill of a Jedi.
$1999 doesn't sound too bad for a single color. Anyone know a good shop in Northern Minnesota?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.