Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
WTF???! That was just an SUV list and they spun their options so they benefitted pets. Things like: This one is a good pet vehicle because it has a backup camera. Now you won't run over your dog...again. Seriously? So then there are like 200 cars that are good pet vehicles because they have a BUC.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
with exception of the hyundia/kias they were all "american" vehicles. probably just trying to jam that down peoples throughts like everything else even though the hyundai/kia toyota, honda, practically everything is actually built here now. it's like some of the guys i work with and all their GM chatter... not a big fan of the sentinal here in orlando myself, even before this "sham" of a pet friendly vehicle hoax.

·
Registered
751 Posts
with exception of the hyundia/kias they were all "american" vehicles. probably just trying to jam that down peoples throughts like everything else even though the hyundai/kia toyota, honda, practically everything is actually built here now. it's like some of the guys i work with and all their GM chatter... not a big fan of the sentinal here in orlando myself, even before this "sham" of a pet friendly vehicle hoax.
Yep, the Orlando Slantinel. Their sports department can't even decide if they like UCF or not. One day it's something nice, the next day they take pot shots. Their around town reporting is pretty much non-existent and now that they are owned by the Chicago paper, articles from sister papers are regularly published (not a bad idea if the articles were remotely interesting or informative). At least they have comics and coupons on Sunday.

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
It was ether 07 or 08. I will have to look at the posters I have at home to make sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts