Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..here's my lastest problem with my 03 Element with 125K Miles. A/C is working sometimes other times just warm outside air. I took it to Sears for a look. I was told there is no leak and I am having some other problem, maybe a clog in the system and I need to take it to an A/C shop. Anyone have a similar problem, sometimes cold air i have cold air when I start the car and it says cold for 10 mins or so then goes warm. Once it is warm it does not go back to cold. The only way to get it cold is once the car is off for several hours or maybe the next time when I first start it up. I have noticed over the last week, it hardly goes cold anymore at all even for a few mins. So whatever it is it is getting worse. Can anyone recommend an A/C shop. I am in Waipahu.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Sounds to me like you're low on charge or you've got a pretty bad restriction somewhere. Hard to tell without actually hooking gauges up to the system to see what it's doing.

Can't help you with places to go because I've always done my own AC work. Ask Elemento on here. He might know some people.

·
Registered
43 Posts
AC Problem hope not too late

Check your cooling fans too see if either of them are turning on, I had the same problem both fans quite working within a month of eachother. I replaced on fan and now my AC works great...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts