Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find replacement A/C Vents. My middle panel vent broke. I have been unable to find one is salvage yards locally. I searched the web and the Honda Parts Catalogue but cannot find the center vents.
I don't need the entire panel, just the vents which unscrew from the panel's back.
Thanks for your Help!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need to buy one of the round ac vent covers where can I get those? It looks like those are only the inside parts I am actually looking for the outside plastic round vent (left driver side only) to replace.

Thanks
D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes just need the decorative trim ring...any idea on where to pick them up/how much they are?

#3 and #4 above are sold as assemblies. If you need just a decorative trim ring, I remember those being sold separately but don't find see them on the H and A site (they have the entire trim set, but only for 2007–09).

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Junk Yard? $2??

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't know if you can find them in the junkyard....nor do I know where a junk yard is around where I live. I was looking to order it online, I only need 1, not the entire set. I have been searching for quite some time and I have yet to find them (besides the color set which I don't want).

Any help?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Go to the dealer and see if they have a part number for just the trim. It's gotta be available somewhere.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Talked to the Dealer this past weekend you can't order just the trim ring, the whole a/c vent assembly needs to be ordered, like the a/c vent and the inside ring which would come with the outside ring. Dealership had it $43 (for one a/c vent assembly)....I am looking for a better deal.

Thanks for your help everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts