Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow misfits, I just got back in the country from a wonderful month long trip to Australia. Its a beautiful country and I had an awesome time. Unfortunately I was out of town during the big meet so I need to hear all the wild and crazy stories. PM me, call me, email me, just do something but I must hear all the "behind the scenes" fun.

Oh and to those non misfits it looks like a great time and Im enjoying the pics a great deal.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Well - you abandon us, then expect to give up the goods....
since your asking... - lets see, we arrrived, socialized, saw some stuff, re-aquianted ourselves with old friends and cold beverages....met new ppl, had more cold beverages went swimming, got burned, had a great time, and had to leave!!!
That about sums it up:-D
oh ya - next years National is in VEGAS - BOOK OFF WORK NOW!!!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well there were no hot tubs this year:sad: but we still managed to hop the fence to the pool for some late night swimming. Some of us stayed up all night Friday and raided the breakfast buffet with drinks in hand in true Misfits style:cool:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
hownowcb said:
I did? Tell me more...:-o

If we told you about all the stuff you did, YOU would not show your face next year.

So we are all getting new movie equipment for your antics next year!

And keeping our mouths shut!

Dom

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi bri we had a good time as usual sorry you could not be there but we had a few drinks for you , did a little late night swimming and stayed up all night long, it was painful but worth it. we inducted a few more into the club , hope to see you next year. :D :???:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts