Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for pictures of christmas tree's and your E's. Pictures say it all.:grin: Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was lazy and just shoved mine into the back, strapped it down and drove home (I only had to go a couple of blocks).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
This is the first year I have not put the tree on top of the E and took out my POS 69 GMC pickup for the job. For those of you that do strap the tree on top.... I guarantee that for the next year you'll be pulling needles out from around the roof cladding! That's why I didn't this time.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
This is the first year I have not put the tree on top of the E and took out my POS 69 GMC pickup for the job. For those of you that do strap the tree on top.... I guarantee that for the next year you'll be pulling needles out from around the roof cladding! That's why I didn't this time.
and it just damages the paint............

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
hopefully that one got home w/o the tree stand going thru the rear hatch window. (or scraping the defroster lines.)

·
Registered
160 Posts
hopefully that one got home w/o the tree stand going thru the rear hatch window. (or scraping the defroster lines.)
it didnt scratch or break any thing

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tree bundling...

I notice a lot of you didn't have the place shake and bundle/tie up your tree... why not? It makes the tree fit a lot easier in the E, or on top. I've been cuttin' down my own since I've had my E. I have 'em shake it and bundle it. Then throw a blanket on top (I don't have racks) and tie it down. Drive home, place in stand, release bundling thread, let rest over night, voila -- Beautiful.

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone... which is what I originally popped in for, but this seemed like an appropriate thread. :)

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
from a few years ago...

We usually just stuff it inside. We leave the hatch open for the big trees, so we bundle the kid up good for the ride home. (gotta be at least as warm as he was runnin' around the woods huntin' the tree)

Merry Christmas!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts