Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More often than not, this is what my Element looks like... kinda hard to keep it clean when most of your driving is done on logging roads in northeast Minnesota!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I love dirty Es! :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I have a very similar picture of my E on the road to Silver Island Lake but it is trapped on my dead laptop. Time to get dirty I guess.

We are over in Babbitt so if you are in the area and need a paddling buddy let me know. The lakes around here are great but there are zero single track and xc ski trails worth while. We still end up going back home to Grand Rapids to bike and ski. Are there any good trails up where you are?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi elementbryon, thanks for the offer! Where I live, we don't really have any "bike specific" trails, since I live on a reservation, but we do have a lot of old logging roads that are great for mountain biking. Nearby, though, just outside Grand Marais there are some pretty popular trails, including some singletrack. They have also been working on some trials-type trails on Pincushion Mountain, just outside of Grand Marais. In Lutsen, the Lutsen Mountains ski area also has lots of biking trails, including some downhills.... you can actually ride some of the lifts to the top of the mountain and take your bike down. I've never done this, but I've heard that its quite popular.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts