Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few shots of my new Element with its coil overs and new shoes. After two weeks of searching high and low I finally went with a clean mesh style 18x8 enkei. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Very nice, clean cut for sure. What setup for coilovers are you running?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm running the Ksports... I may go with the teins so I'll probably be selling these. They ride okay but I was expecting a little more from them.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I finally got mine installed, I like them a lot, the adjustability is nice, the teins are not like that, thats why I waited so long for these. Other than that, the teins are a proven setup, someone has used both and liked certain points on both. Always with anything new, give them time, I personally only have 1 gripe and its the same as everyone else's, so I am trying to get the helper springs for the back or stiffer springs made, mine does not come close to bottoming out, normal driving is great, but took it out on a spirited back road trip with my buddies RHD civic and noticed the rear wanted to sway but the front was perfect, so with a little patience, they will be perfect.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally got mine installed, I like them a lot, the adjustability is nice, the teins are not like that, thats why I waited so long for these. Other than that, the teins are a proven setup, someone has used both and liked certain points on both. Always with anything new, give them time, I personally only have 1 gripe and its the same as everyone else's, so I am trying to get the helper springs for the back or stiffer springs made, mine does not come close to bottoming out, normal driving is great, but took it out on a spirited back road trip with my buddies RHD civic and noticed the rear wanted to sway but the front was perfect, so with a little patience, they will be perfect.
do they make a helper spring for these things?? that would be cool. Other than that I think it is just time to cut the inner fenders and roll the metal lip a bit.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yes, Ksport sells a helper spring kit for all rear setups, it fits all of there kits. I could get them now, just short the $90 right now. It took me hours to set mine up to not bottom out, I have rolled the metal lip on both sides. Mine sits a 1/2" now from the tire, I don't wanna tuck, plus with the size of tire/wheel combo I am running, I thought for sure I would have lots of issues.

Also, running 25 clicks up front, 30 in back right now, rides better than my stock sc suspension, its actually smoother too me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts