Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was really great seeing everyone today! Each E was as individual as the individuals who drive them... can't wait to see the pics! :D :D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
not sure if this is going to work... and if it does I think I deleted a frame by mistake (as you can tell). It was a nice day at bear mountain

TW

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pics are kina bunched up but great to see! I see me in those pics!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Now you mention it Tom! :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tom, too bad you could not be there; next time bring the logo stickers
& T-shirts. Since the Bear Mtn EOC meet we were away but now back to rake leaves & shovel snow! We will remember what a nice day it was for
the meet. 8)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey Doug!

I was just telling Ty that I should get in touch with you. Good to see you are okay and that you are back.

Talk to you soon!

Keith

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
We should try this again (a year later) ! I missed the fist, but would be up for a second! 8)

Will

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Just read about the Bear Mountain meeting. Tha't just right across the river from me. Next time you guys meet up there please let me know. I will be the "first" one there. I'm new to the club - but anxious to get around.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thought you guys where going to plan another NY meet this year, I know alot of peeps that luv to go to the meet this summer.

summer of 2005

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
LOCO said:
Thought you guys where going to plan another NY meet this year, I know alot of peeps that luv to go to the meet this summer.

summer of 2005
lol "you guys"... that is pretty funny. I planned one at Bear Mountain already and planned The big E-vent in Ohio. Isn't that enough planning for one person for 2005? :D

If and or when another event is planned for Bear Mountain it wouldn't be planned by me until after the Ohio E-vent. I have no time to go before then. Anyone else is more than happy to put something together.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts