Honda Element Owners Club banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Orange County Auto Glass

I just had our windshield replaced in my 2003 Element. We went with the Honda OEM Tinted Windshield.
If your in The OC, I highly recommend Orange County Auto Glass Repair, for all your auto glass needs. They are mobil and they will come to your home, or place of business. They did a Great job, and were very professional.
Ask for Drew ( 949-454-1884 ) he's the owner.
Tell him Jerry from South Coast Accessories sent you.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Pep Boys let me down, but not Karl.

Got bushings pushed into both my Lower Control Arms for $30 total.
I already had the LCAs out of the car, and just brought them over with the new bushings.

"Karls Auto Machine Shop"
410 E. Princeland Court, Unit 5
Corona, CA 92879
951-272-4540

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, thank you to all that posted here. I wanted to share some of my own.

Mechanic
This please does great work and to me seem pretty straight forward and honest when you deal with them. Ask for Jason.
Don & Harold's Auto Care
500 E Wardlow Rd, Long Beach, CA 90807

Alignment

America's Tire recommended this place after I got some tires. I went to them to get an alignment. While he had the car on the rack he brought me over said, I want to show you what I am doing, so you know what you are paying for, which I thought was pretty cool. He showed me that I needed some rear sway bar links and said if I get the parts he would install for free! Again, I thought was cool. When I went to pay, the cashier said if you give us a review on yelp, you get a discount! Win win for me. I told the cashier how great I thought their customer service was and he said, that's very important to the owner. I said, I would like to shake the owners hand, he said you did, Marco who worked on your car is the owner. Even though, I moved to Long Beach, for my alignment needs, I will return here.

One Way Auto Repair Service Inc
1562 W Embassy St., Anaheim, CA 92802
(714) 992-2000

Tint and Alarm
I have been going to this shop for about 10 years to get tint and alarms put into my vehicles, so I got the Element, this was the first place I took her too. They do clean work and are pretty fast as well. Ask for Jay.
Sound Mania Car Stereo
750 N Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
714-392-3442

·
Registered
4 Posts
Island Motor Sports (Sante Fe Springs)

For all your tunning and JDM needs it's definitely Island Motor Sports for me!!!

They've been in business for 16 years and Regi and Liza can handle anything you need. Coil-overs, suspensions, custom modifications, performance products, wheels, tires, engine swaps and rebuilds, etc. "You name it, they've got it!"

It's just nice to know that you can go into a place and be taken care of by informative people who understand you and your ride. And because of all the work they've done on "Darth Raider" over the years, they really have a great understanding of Elements now! :-D

So, be sure to check them out in their new location...

Islandmotorsports.com

Island Motor Sports

15421 Carmenita Rd, Suite N
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
562-926-0555

Located in the Carmenita Business Park:

Chief
Thank you for this post! I am currently looking for a place to lower my E that is familiar with the car and or has done it before.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts