Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been spending a fair bit of time in the Subs N' Sounds forum and have decided to check out Eclipse speakers as a beginning building block for upgrading the underwhelming performance of my EX audio system. There's only 1 shop here in Ottawa that sells Eclipse (Dash Works Car Audio if anyone else is interested) so I gave them a call to see how late they're open tonight. When the guy heard that I was coming in with a new Honda Element he totally flipped out! "Oh my God! We've been dying to get our hands on one of those! Dude, we can lower it and install yadda yadda and yadda yadda..." I wasn't familiar with any of these suspension and performance upgrades he rattled off so I said, "Yeah, I think I'm really just looking at some new speakers...". Didn't seem to put him off though.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what these guys figure they can do with my E. Of course, my wife would kill me if I did anything to it but it can't hurt to ask, right? :D

I'll follow up tomorrow with some Canadian prices for audio upgrades since 99% of the stuff people talk about in the Subs forum is in US $.

Later,

phishisgruvin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts