Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after three years of really wanting an Element but never being able to afford one, I finally traded in my lightly modded silver 1999 Honda Civic DX Hatchback and bought a used 2008 Element SC with 23000 Kms on it (remember I'm Canadian and don't do miles).

I've had it 4 days and absolutely love it. I just finished placing orders for OEM all season floor mats, console dividers, and a rear cargo organizer. I also placed an order for a full back mat from Elemmat. Finally, I placed an order for nice quality black license plate frames from Weathertech. I can't wait to get my parts in.

Aaron

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new E. RBM is my favorite color after the asst orange's that are available (SOP, TM, and CFM).

Enjoy your time, and be careful of the DIY section. Habit forming stuff there, for sure!

CoolE'sRule!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, and congrats on the new E. RBM is my favorite color after the asst orange's that are available (SOP, TM, and CFM).

Enjoy your time, and be careful of the DIY section. Habit forming stuff there, for sure!

CoolE'sRule!
Thanks CoolE'sRule. I think I need to browse the boards more. I have no idea what SOP, TM, and CFM mean. Anyways, after modding my Civic to the point that it became a bit of a pain to drive every day (too low and suspension too stiff) I think I am going stay away from modding my Element ha ha ha. Only minor ad-ons for me now!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
hi two dollars..... dont they call u a toonie....a timmies.....or dollar store sibling? :lol:

welcome to EOC!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Below is a picture of my Honda Civic Hatch sitting on the VW dealership lot after I traded it in for my used Element. I loved the Civic, but it was time to change to something with much more utility. The second picture is my new ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for making me feel welcomed.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice ride, eh? :rolleyes: Welcome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't even received the first set of parts I ordered but I am already looking to the future. Next I want to get the OEM roof rack and OEM fog lights. So many mods... so little time. Also that Honda Ridgeline key mod sounds interesting too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase!
Love the color!:D
Love the model!:D
Love the year!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts