Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 139 days of waiting after putting my order in, I finally picked up my 2009 09 MT Element EX...:)

I've only driven ( he or she... not sure yet) 20 miles, but I am impressed!, quiet, handles well, and has decent pick up. Not bad considering that I was coming from an Audi A3.

Time to start upgrading basic stereo components, etc... any recommendations for a clear bra for the '09?..

Also, there is quite the gap between the front wheel well and the engine compartment, is this normal?, usually that is covered to minimize water and gunk getting into the engine compartment.

Can't wait to take the element out on some mt. biking, kite surfing, camping trips!

Thanks for all the info from the group,

Moises

PS. For reference, I paid $21,300 delivered out the door (minus tax and license), no extras, I'll install those myself later on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Mmmmm . . . love that PMM! :D

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse.;-) Yes the opening at the wheel well is normal, been there since 03. Great looking E, enjoy the ride.:smile: Drew:confused:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congrats & welcome. Love the color, enjoy your E:lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
The manuals are so much fun to drive, I never tire of changing gears. Shifts like butter even after 88k miles.

Cheers ~

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
congratulations on your new ride.
and it's great to know that 2009 MT models are actually becoming available.
thanks for waiting and then sharing the pics of your ride.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That is an awesome looking E! Welcome to the madhouse! :)

Yep, wheel well normal.

As for bras, I've always been partial to the belief that they should be left unconstrained and given freedom to bou..... uh... wait. Oops, sorry, I was thinking of... nevermind. :oops:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very nice! You'll love it! Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
That is an awesome looking E! Welcome to the madhouse! :)

Yep, wheel well normal.

As for bras, I've always been partial to the belief that they should be left unconstrained and given freedom to bou..... uh... wait. Oops, sorry, I was thinking of... nevermind. :oops:
:lol::lol::lol:

---------------

Welcome and I like the pics too.

-g

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats!

I picked up my first E - also a 2009 EX 4wd manual just last week. In the accessories section of the listserve is http://www.handa-accessories.com/
I paid the dealer for itmes i didn't want to install (fog lights and a rear power outlet) but for the easy stuff this site can't be beat!

Congrats!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group - thanks for the pic's
and from your profile I can see you are close to TwilightZero, make sure he keeps his ladder away from your new Element

·
Registered
3 Posts
picked up my first E - also a 2009 EX 4wd manual just last week. In the accessories section of the listserve is http://www.handa-accessories.com/
I paid the dealer for itmes i didn't want to install (fog lights and a rear power outlet) but for the easy stuff this site can't be beat!

Congrats!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind replies!

I went to my dealer, and they matched Handa-accesories, got the rack and mud gards, will be installing them tomorrow.

El Elemento has been great, swallowing all kinds of gear, my girlfriend now calls it the toy box... where I carry all the toys...

Thinking about upgrading my front two speakers... they don't seem to handle loud thumping beats too well...

Moises

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts