Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just found this place. Looks like there's alot of great info here about the Honda E. I just bought one, and should be picking it up in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Let me be the first...

Welcome and congrats on the purchase of the BESTEST color in the world of E...!!! Make sure you get some pictures of your new E and post them in the "Greets and Intros" section so you can get a proper EOC Welcome... Otherwise, "some" may consider you a "lurker" or "poser" without pics...! Your official greetings will be withheld until then...! Good job on the profile too...! Oh, you're a V****** gal/guy so be prepared for all the jokes that are coming...!!! LMBELBO...!!! C.Y.H.M.N.?

LBD

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and congrats on the purchase of the BESTEST color in the world of E...!!! Make sure you get some pictures of your new E and post them in the "Greets and Intros" section so you can get a proper EOC Welcome... Otherwise, "some" may consider you a "lurker" or "poser" without pics...! Your official greetings will be withheld until then...! Good job on the profile too...! Oh, you're a V****** gal/guy so be prepared for all the jokes that are coming...!!! LMBELBO...!!! C.Y.H.M.N.?

LBD
Thanx for the welcome LBD. I'll be sure to post ALOT of pics aside from working for Verizon I have a photography business. :grin:

I'll be sure to check out the Greets and Intros.

Ok care to clue me in on LMBELBO C.Y.H.M.N.? Please? LOL

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Gratz on the soon-to-be new ride. I'm partial to that color too. Now prepare yourself for the hours upon hours of surfing this site for news, mods, DIY projects and worst of all.....trying to figure out what to spend more money on first!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Have fun making it your own with mods etc.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks Dom!!!

You do know I was quoting the TV ad and not the actual "cyhmn.com" website right...? I'm not poking fun at anyone's expense... Just the poor spokesman from the years gone by and the famous "Can You Hear Me Now...?" phrase...

LBD

PS: Be on the lookout in the DIY Mods section... I'll be doing a 2009-2010 model years HD Grill Guard Mod... With pics too...!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi all just found this place. Looks like there's alot of great info here about the Honda E. I just bought one, and should be picking it up in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait!!
CONGRATS....welcome to EOC. Im kinda a new member too, just a quick learner and found there are a lot of great guys on here.

·
Registered
730 Posts
and should be picking it up in the next 2 weeks.
AHHH! The longest 2 weeks of your life!!! It will be worth it. :) Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx Dom.

Gratz on the soon-to-be new ride. I'm partial to that color too. Now prepare yourself for the hours upon hours of surfing this site for news, mods, DIY projects and worst of all.....trying to figure out what to spend more money on first!
Thanx. I'm already looking at fog lights, step bars, and new rims, . LOL I have no intention of getting raped with the dealers prices for those add ons.
Congrats and welcome. Have fun making it your own with mods etc.
Thanx. I can't wait to start the add ons!! HEHE

CONGRATS....welcome to EOC. Im kinda a new member too, just a quick learner and found there are a lot of great guys on here.
Thanx. I see that there's alot of knowledge here already.

AHHH! The longest 2 weeks of your life!!! It will be worth it. :) Welcome!!!!
HAHA. Thanx. Tell me about it I'm dying over here!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welcome to the pmm club! Best 09+ color out there!
----------
... A-M-E-N to THAT!!!

L-M-E-L-B-O!!!

The PMM LunchBox Driver

1 - 13 of 13 Posts