Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, This website has an amazing treasure trove of valuable info!! Thanks so much for sharing!

We replaced hubby's old Explorer with a 2010 Element EX last week....I loved it so much I just traded in my 2007 Altima HYBRID for a 2006 Element EX. Seriously. I LOVE this car. Mine is in Kiwi Green...thinking about the nickname Bento Box (in wasabi, of course). We have 3 dogs, so it's great to not have one dog car and the "non-dog" car. We love to camp so we're checking out the cool shared info on the camping boards here. And we're in Southern California (but ok, we're really nice people despite that), so we want to find an E get-together soon.

Here are the new babies.

Thanks again, everyone!
-Owl Bear (representin' us Native Americans!)

·
Registered
816 Posts
awsome..congrads on both elements..best of luck with them,,cars look good but the pug looks better..lol..iam also a pug owner

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Another person owned by a pug! Let me know if there's a secret to removing puggy snuffle marks off the inside of a car, ok? :roll:

·
Registered
177 Posts
jealous! two E's!

Welcome and congrats! There are several two E owners on here, but it's still a small crowd, so you are in special company there. We were almost a two E family on Fathers Day. The salesman was nice (and hilarious, actually) but the "closer" was a jerk and he finally ended up yanking my chain one too many times and we walked. It's no wonder that have had this one for about 6 weeks. The funniest thing? It's a Kia dealership, and they put it on the elevated rack in the corner where it was most visible. I know that's to get it exposure, but we thought it comical that the Kia dealership was intentionally promoting a Honda Element in their prime location.

CoolE'sRule!

jeff

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

Uh-hem...

May she provide you with many years of service and enjoyment...

Congrats and welcome...!

LBD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts