Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm Steve from Louisiana.

I bought my first E three weeks ago and I love it! It's a Citrus Fire Metallic 2010 EX 4WD. I signed up on the forum shortly after, but I've mostly been reading posts to get a feel for things before joining in.

I drove a 2006 Civic Si for three years before buying my E. It was a great car, but much too small for a 6' 3" guy like me. Also, I enjoy hiking, geocaching, and other outdoor activities so quite often I needed to reach places that were pushing the Si to it's limits with ground clearance issues. I know the two vehicles are quite different and that's why I know I made the right choice by buying an E.

I will be posting pics soon. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself for now.

Steve

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome aboard, ThatXrayGuy.

Let's see ... First post is an introduction rather than a complaint, check. Spent time reading rather than asking FAQs, check. Fills in profile, check. Posts photos, check. Damn boy, we could use more like you!

Yeah, nice avatar. The pre-plastic surgery Gillian Anderson still makes my mouth water.

·
Registered
873 Posts
a new victum, how delightfull!!! welcome to our nightmare I think your gonna like it.it just might be where you belong. have a great time and check your sanity at the door with your hat!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the friendly welcome! I'm looking forward to spending lots more time on the forum and learning as much as I can. Maybe one day I can even help others out too.

I'd say my only regret is not buying an E sooner than I did, but then I wouldn't have the exact one I have now, so waiting really turned out for the better. I literally did have to wait a little while to get the exact one I wanted. The salesman told me that 4WD models are hard to get in Louisiana because they are mostly sold in the northern states where there is snow. I don't know how true that is, but it sounds plausible. Mine was supposedly shipped in from North Carolina. Not much snow in Louisiana, but I figured the 4WD certainly wouldn't hurt. Thanks again for the friendly replies!

Oh btw, I've been an X-Files fan forever it seems, so the avatar seemed fitting...lol.

Steve

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Northern Cali greetings...!

TXG,

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...

(SIDE NOTE-BEGIN: Oh, btw Jojo, RamblerDan did link in his post of the pics...

Here's the actual link...

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=814246#post814246

Now put the gun away and greet the man properly... LOL!!! SIDE NOTE-END)

Oh, and TXG, congrats again...! Nice looking E-ride...!

LBD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts