Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 07 SC for just about a year and a half now. I've put on a little over 43,000 miles this year and by far it's the best purchase I've ever made.

It's sitting pretty. It's soon going to be either sitting lower on the 15's, or bagged on my old 20 inch rims. Since no one seems to want to buy them, I'm going to put them to use. I'm also working on becoming the second flat black E, that's still in the works though.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
flat black the paint, black out your old 20's and lay that thing on the ground Drew! I've seen a few air ride kits for sale for reasonable prices and been tempted myself. :cool:

·
Registered
541 Posts
i vote.......AIRBAGS please :D would you be the 1st on the forum???

·
Registered
541 Posts
No. A local guy has had his Element bagged for a few years now.
hmmm, ill have to search this out.. thanks!

·
Registered
562 Posts
nice, looking forward to the flat black with the 20"s and bags. Would look sweet, or could you do a flat rootbeer color? That would look pretty slick too.

I am trying to compete for the mileage. done 27k since august. You might have me beat though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
i pray my E will last till 300,000 miles plus...i just hate 70,000 and no major work done at all..just minor oil changes fluid checks..rotations etc...NOTHING ELSE..i love this car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts