Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
[quote:72a59823bf="square"]I wonder what are those two little vent located under the front seats?

[/quote:72a59823bf]

Heater vents for back seat passengers.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote:ce15e254e5="Kayakin' Dan"]They blow on the back seat feet when you put the blower on feet, or face'N'feet. What did you think they were?[/quote:ce15e254e5]

Thank you for all yours answers, but I should had asked if those vents are really useful and efficient, in particular when using AC for rear passengers?

· Registered
960 Posts
[quote:40931db3e1="square"][quote:40931db3e1="Kayakin' Dan"]They blow on the back seat feet when you put the blower on feet, or face'N'feet. What did you think they were?[/quote:40931db3e1]

Thank you for all yours answers, but I should had asked if those vents are really useful and efficient, in particular when using AC for rear passengers?[/quote:40931db3e1]

Why? Are you considering removing them? A lot of people have installed car stereo amps over them but AFAIK, nobody has actually removed them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.