Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
[quote:72a59823bf="square"]I wonder what are those two little vent located under the front seats?

[/quote:72a59823bf]

Heater vents for back seat passengers.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I thought that was where the invisability vapors come from.....duh....of course that is how the people in the back get heat and air! Silly rabbit!

·
Registered
176 Posts
They're the exhaust vents for the optional frikin' laser beams.

Read the manual, people.

:wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Those? That is where the poisonous gas is released.

No, my dealer told me that they were the heater ducts for the backseat people. That is why he told me to never hose out the back because water could get in those things.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I checked and I have them too. :eek: Only problem is that I don't have people sit in the back...just kids and they generate so much heat they don't really need a heater vent. 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote:ce15e254e5="Kayakin' Dan"]They blow on the back seat feet when you put the blower on feet, or face'N'feet. What did you think they were?[/quote:ce15e254e5]

Thank you for all yours answers, but I should had asked if those vents are really useful and efficient, in particular when using AC for rear passengers?

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:40931db3e1="square"][quote:40931db3e1="Kayakin' Dan"]They blow on the back seat feet when you put the blower on feet, or face'N'feet. What did you think they were?[/quote:40931db3e1]

Thank you for all yours answers, but I should had asked if those vents are really useful and efficient, in particular when using AC for rear passengers?[/quote:40931db3e1]

Why? Are you considering removing them? A lot of people have installed car stereo amps over them but AFAIK, nobody has actually removed them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts