Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2003 honda element, the AC is not blowing any air (cold or hot)

i check the fuse box, the fuses look good
i dont know where the relay box is (so cant check that)
i check the voltage on the blower under the passenger side and that is working when i connect another 12 volt battery and there is voltage coming into the blower

the turn knobs for the heater, ac all the lights works

so im assumings its the communication from the the turning knob to the motor so the relay switch

anyone know what parts or what to do?

thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
Same here

Dude i have the same problem.I just got my E about a month and a half ago (new member to the EOC btw), i didnt realize buying a USED 05 from a honda dealer would cause problems. Mine blows air, but its friggin HOT, idfk what to do, if someone can help, please do so!:|

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Dude i have the same problem.I just got my E about a month and a half ago (new member to the EOC btw), i didnt realize buying a USED 05 from a honda dealer would cause problems. Mine blows air, but its friggin HOT, idfk what to do, if someone can help, please do so!:|
If you bought your E as Certified Used from a Honda dealership, it comes
with a warranty. You should check with the dealer you purchased it from
and if it is certified, they should take care of it.

What part of Cali are you from Yoshi, many of us have dealers we trust in
Nor Cal as well as So Cal, someone here can point you to a good dealer
or good mechanic.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you bought your E as Certified Used from a Honda dealership, it comes
with a warranty. You should check with the dealer you purchased it from
and if it is certified, they should take care of it.

What part of Cali are you from Yoshi, many of us have dealers we trust in
Nor Cal as well as So Cal, someone here can point you to a good dealer
or good mechanic.
well, i know i didnt buy mine certified, which is stupid.... even the 96 accord there was certified... :| they did guarantee to fix any and all problems with a one time inspection.

i went for a second opinion about the AC problem from a different place, PEP BOYS, i got a diagnostic for $25, in about 20 minutes, they concluded that it was something electrical, between the fuse box and the compressor switch.

i went to Honda the next day, they took 10 hrs to figure out that the compressor switch needed to be replaced, which then had to be ordered and installed the next day. when i went back to Honda AGAIN, they did the installation and the ac turned out fine, but i didnt realize that the weather was cold outside when i turned it on.

i couldnt hear the ac kick in when i pushed the ac button before the compressor fix. now i can hear it, and its blowing air from the outside but not COLD... , depending on the temperature outdoors is also what i get inside the car. T_T

Im in Stockton/Lodi, California area.
I could use a Really good mechanic because im sick of Honda's BULL$#%T. :x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts