Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am close to purchasing a 2010 Element. I searched online at the Honda site and had a test drive of an Element last evening. I was only able to find one power outlet, you know to plug in a cell phone or ipod. Is that all there is?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Fly. It's odd. For a car that is designed with functionality in mind, I'd have thought the E would be brimming with outlets.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The LX only has one outlet. It has the wiring for the rear outlet already installed though and that outlet could be installed real easy for about $10. I added one to mine on the driver's side of the dash in one of the little pockets for my GPS. Very easy to do.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Buttermilk. I may have to do that. I often have three things plugged in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you wanted to be really lazy you could get a plug in adapter from Radio Shack that will give you 3 oulets out of one. been using one for years powering up gps, satellite radio and cell phone all at once....though the permanent install is much nicer : )

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'll check that out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I added 2 more in about 3/4 hour

One is in the change shelf area between the steering column and center console.
This is for the GPS

and the other is on the left side of that blank area above the glove box

apologize for the quality of the pics. it's been cloudy/raining all autumn

·
Registered
11 Posts
i run 10 outlets in the front off the single one......run them all night stealth camping along with the radio and still cranks up with no problems in the morning.....I use a dble outlet on the car's original outlet and out of the double i have a pair of three outlets with usb and a four outlet in the glove box....:lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:lol: Id love to see what your house outlets look like!

i run 10 outlets in the front off the single one......run them all night stealth camping along with the radio and still cranks up with no problems in the morning.....I use a dble outlet on the car's original outlet and out of the double i have a pair of three outlets with usb and a four outlet in the glove box....:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts