Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my post somewhere in here, so I'm re-posting...

Like most of you, I have fallen unexpectedly and hopelessly in love with the E. Went to buy an Accord after my beloved 13-year-old Civic got killed (totaled) May 19.

Once I saw the E I was smitten, but still not convinced it's "for" me. I am a 40-year-old wife of one and mom of two. The seating for four bothers me a bit, but I love everything else about this vehicle.

Tell me why I should buy the E instead of the Accord!

:wink:

·
Registered
53 Posts
As the father of two and the husband of one we we're going to replace our '89 Civic with a new Accord also. Since we had one before it was a no-brainer. Well, along comes this great lookin', sporty Element to spin us out of control. Forgot about the Accord, got the E and the rest is "EEE-story"
I'll be re-visiting the Accord purchase next year. I'm kinda fonda honda. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had my E since May 27th. It has just clicked over 2400 miles, and gets 23 mpg on regular gas. There are four of us, plus two dogs, kayaks, bicycles, etc. This is the most versatile vehicle I have ever owned. On a recent vacation trip, people were gathered around it at a rest stop. They just can't get over how versitile it is. Do yourself a favor, pass on the Accord, you will not regret getting the E.

CAMGEM :D :D :D :D
03 Element, AWD, Auto, SMM

·
Registered
70 Posts
[quote:fd02fada7d="elle"]Tell me why I should buy the E instead of the Accord!

:wink:[/quote:fd02fada7d]

Because the last time I checked- you only get to live once. Why snooze in an Accord when you can *LIVE ON THE WILD SIDE* in an Element?

The Accord is everything a 40-something mother of two SHOULD be driving which is the single best argument to buy the Element.

Welcome,

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts