Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was watching the TV show Ace of Cakes earlier this week on the Food Network and on the most recent episode "Charm City Throwdown" they are showing people from the show riding in an Element on their way to an Iron Chef competition.

When they pan from the driver to the backseat it looks like there are two captains chairs and a 3rd row bench seat. I watched it a few times to make sure i wasn't "seeing" things. Does anyone know if this is a one of a kind customization or if this seating configuration was ever available? It seems like there wouldn't be enough interior room for a 3rd row seat and with that addition would go over the 675lb capacity mark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah - gotcha - i was majorly confused there with the panning and whatnot...was hopeful for a custom seat mod - but alas...
thanks for the clarification!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I just saw the show tonight and could see how it would be confusing. As far as I saw, I didnt see what Mary Alice was driving, just interior shots, then exteriors of the E.

I gotta say, Jeff, if you are reading this, get a black bumper for your E. The gray bumpers on the 07-08 LXs are just WRONG! ;-)

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Mary Alice and Jeff are in Columbus this Sunday at the Home and Garden Show judging wedding cake competition. They will answer quastions about decoarting cakes but I have to talk to Jeff about his E (and his cute pup).

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts
Huh?? Fish E and that white van have black bumpers. The ABM E has a big gray rear bumper garnish. Some people can't stand the stock stereo, others the stock wheels, me, I can't stand that gray bumper on the LX. :roll::grin:

Thats different...yes the garnish is grey or silver.The bumpers are black. :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts