Honda Element Owners Club banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
@HAL_69000 ty, can we see a pic of your install plus what camera you used? I assume your rear view camera is for parking and displays on your radio? May I ask what radio you have?
Sorry, late on this.

I actually went with one of these: https://www.amazon.com/13/dp/B07MQWBKXP/

I was trying to find a high-quality rear view camera and this one promised to be a Sony unit. I can't complain. It does the job. I didn't know if I would like the rear view camera mirror thing but, well, I do. My backup plan was to do some creative wiring to run the camera to my Sony AX1000 head unit.

No photo of the wiring at hand, sorry, but it would be pretty boring! Imagine that red wire/cigarette adapter from the previous page laying at the bottom of my glove box. Comes in one end and goes out of the other. I ran it from fuse box through empty space where the sub would go if I had one basically at random as it was like 100 degrees out and I was baking alive while doing it. There is lots of space there to play with.

·
Registered
229 Posts
you arent near zip 12603 are you ?
Scooterpie123.... Sorry I just spotted this.
No, I'm not near zip 12603. At least not usually. Although, I travel often with work. Where is that?

241 - 244 of 244 Posts