Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if this could be done without using a high/lo converter?
Is there anyway to tap into the non fading sub control off the EX head unit?

Sorry i tired doing a search and I got a few ideas, is it just tapping into the sub control wires and running it into the RCA's on the amp?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.