Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to add an ammeter and an oil pressure gauge to the driver's side A pillar using a gauge pod. any suggestions?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I already thought about it and whatever you do is going to take modification. A lot of modification.

Auto Meter makes "Universal" A-pillar gauge pods you can take a look at, but they all look sort of curved; with the boxy Element A-pillar you may run into problems.

I decided to drop a simple gauge pod on the dash with an Autometer Trans Temp (I've got an Auto) and Voltmeter on the dash. I assume you want Oil Pressure because the Element doesn't have it. One thing I hate about Hondas: by the time you see the low oil pressure light, it's too late.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:c7e73f6884="qsilver074"]

I decided to drop a simple gauge pod on the dash with an Autometer Trans Temp (I've got an Auto) and Voltmeter on the dash. I assume you want Oil Pressure because the Element doesn't have it. One thing I hate about Hondas: by the time you see the low oil pressure light, it's too late.[/quote:c7e73f6884]

Some Vendor may end up making a custom A pillar fab for gauges - in the meantime, can you post a pic of your setup? I would like to add the same gauges to my E.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts