Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont really have the money to turbo my E but i want to add some HP to it while keepin it cheap. any suggestions on what to do first?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
cheap and horsepower usually don't go together. Well, NOTICABLE horsepower at least.

intake, exhaust is about all you're going to be able to do relatively cheap.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
cheap and horsepower usually don't go together. Well, NOTICABLE horsepower at least.

intake, exhaust is about all you're going to be able to do relatively cheap.
yep. that is going to be about $500.00 usd to $700.00 usd. maybe cheaper depending on the brand of intake and if it is full ram or short ram. as for the exhaust, between $300.00 usd and $600.00 usd depending on the brand and the finish.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
yep. that is going to be about $500.00 usd to $700.00 usd. maybe cheaper depending on the brand of intake and if it is full ram or short ram. as for the exhaust, between $300.00 usd and $600.00 usd depending on the brand and the finish.
If you're buying intakes for $500-700 I've got a killer deal on some ocean front property in Oklahoma for ya. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
lmao what do you think is a good price range?
if it makes you feel good to spend a lot of dough on this endeavor then cool.
i went to a local mom/pop muffler shop that is a dealer for Magnaflow and had them remove the resonator then the muffler and in it's place used a stainless muffler part #11235 with a 3" slash cut tip it was 210.00 out the door.

on the intake side i removed the resonator. made a free flow foam filter element
clamped on a piece of dryer vent hose and positioned it just inside the front bumper area towards the fog light area. drilled some holes for fresh cool air...

i might have 250 dollars in both the in/out mods.

to each his own.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
lmao what do you think is a good price range?
See the post above mine.
NOBODY should be spending more than $20 for a piece of bent pipe to hook up to their intake manifold.

Filter and fitting may be a few bucks more, but nowhere in the $200 range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts