Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a fan of this vehicle since Model X. Back then I was precisely their marketing target, a young male with a desire to road trip, be unique, and pursue outdoor activities. So, it's funny that a fuss was made over the E become a suburban family machine... it was pretty obvious to me. I could NOT, in any way, EVER afford one.

I knew, however, this day would come.

I found a 2004 EXS just shy of 89,000 miles at a Kia dealer half hour away from me and snapped it up! I'm finally in the game! (I've been randomly daydreaming lurking on this forum through the years as well)

I'm pumped. My deluxe carpet set from South South Coast accessories is on it's way as of today. I can't wait, I think it will look svelte and let me bask in a little new car smell of my own.

I'm thinking of adding a cargo mat on top of the carpet...

Anyway, this is supposed to just be an introduction, so here am I, and here is the E:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome aboard the craz-E train!

I have been a fan of this vehicle since Model X. Back then I was precisely their marketing target, a young male with a desire to road trip, be unique, and pursue outdoor activities. So, it's funny that a fuss was made over the E become a suburban family machine... it was pretty obvious to me. I could NOT, in any way, EVER afford one.

I knew, however, this day would come.

I found a 2004 EXS just shy of 89,000 miles at a Kia dealer half hour away from me and snapped it up! I'm finally in the game! (I've been randomly daydreaming lurking on this forum through the years as well)

I'm pumped. My deluxe carpet set from South South Coast accessories is on it's way as of today. I can't wait, I think it will look svelte and let me bask in a little new car smell of my own.

I'm thinking of adding a cargo mat on top of the carpet...

Anyway, this is supposed to just be an introduction, so here am I, and here is the E:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
woohoo were still spring checkens!!! welcome to the jungle weve got fun&games,every thing that you think you want,even it you like riding trains,there kinda sexey for a while but watch out for the ones who dont have any brains!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jojo-- Would not dream of inferring the meaning of age for anyone else's E!!

The perception is different for each owner I'm sure... it depends on how much of the miles put on the E were inherited (and unaccounted for) and how many miles you can call your own!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Jojo-- Would not dream of inferring the meaning of age for anyone else's E!!

The perception is different for each owner I'm sure... it depends on how much of the miles put on the E were inherited (and unaccounted for) and how many miles you can call your own!
Nice Save, and no worries, it's not "Sunny" that's old

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Heath,

Welcome from the West Coast... I hope she brings you many years of service and enjoyment...

Congrats...!
LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
Old is old regardless of the miles:D

Glad you're one of us, Max.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
In leau of flowers please send cash to help Jojo clean and refinish her rolling pin after the Orangee beatdown.:cool:
it's gonna need to be a LOT of cash then....
you'll have to hold an International Meet to get all those Eppl back to sign a new rolling pin!

might i suggest it may be easier to just order one of these first?
I'm sure that Mrs Orangee will not only appreciate the gift, but will facilitate the beating....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts