Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sunshine is a 6 month old female Pit bull puppy who needs a GREAT Home. She's been fully vetted, heartworm tested and Spayed.

She is available for adoption when ever you are ready. :grin:

She is a Rescue with Odessa Second Chance Rescue & Rehabilitation out of Cassanova, Virginia.

If you or someone you know is looking for a Running Buddy, Sunshine is waiting to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the top for a great looking puppy
Thanks Yoda! :cheerleader:

We have an AWESOME app in on her, so keep your fingers crossed for Sunshine!

She was totally adorable and very loving when I met her, having only just met me, she sat down between my legs calmly and wanted to be loved on. :grin:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
that is great to hear. the newest issue of TIME magazine has a great 4 page article about a huge 500 dog fighting ring that was found recently and how the dogs are just regular dogs with individual personalities. they are getting some good press now days, and hopefully people will realize that they arent "fighting dogs" and it is just their retarded @$$hat owners that deserve to be put down and not the dogs. good luck with her, she is a beautiful pup

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like that idea

I have exibited in conformation, obedience and tracking.
I have also bred some of my dogs, and carefully sold to people after making as sure as I can that they went to good home.

I now train for Search & Rescue and have two therapy dogs.

Reading about dog fighting rings.
I like your idea....

Putting down dog fighting partipants is a proper penalty.
Probably won't stop dog fighting.

But it would be fair to let the dogs watch!

·
Registered
133 Posts
sent a link to the puppy

I still have a coworker looking for a puppy

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I still have a coworker looking for a puppy
Brian, what type of puppy is your co-working looking for? I have my hands in a number of fires right now and might be able to help.

Give her my email: [email protected] and I'll do my best to help her.

Oh, and Sunshine is STILL AVAILABLE. That fabulous app dropped out for some unknown reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts